Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the reviews: RPGShow Fashions Beautiful Plus Size Clothing reviews

RPGShow Fashions Beautiful WellThese shoes look nice and they are light weight. If you're going to skate in them they are thin enough to feel the board, and honestly feel great when you ride. They aren't the most durable though. They broke in fast, but after a few kickflips the toes had been completely destroyed. I expected a little more use out of them for the price I paid but after two weeks they...

I have a hard time finding fashion boots in season so I thought I'd give a try. Love these boots! Fit great, look beautiful and with Prime there is no cost to return them if they didn't work for me so I had no risk. Can't wait for winter to wear them!
the reviews: RPGShow Fashions Beautiful Plus Size Clothing  reviews
RPGShow Fashions Beautiful Harry Potter Glasses Halloween Costume Accessory (Eyewear) The nose part is WAY too big/thick, and the eyeglass part is too small. The glasses lens begins slightly past the inner edge of my eyes because of the big nose. I tried bending the nose to make it smaller but its pretty solid. Don't get these on , if you really want Harry Potter glasses get them at a costume store where you can try them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment