Sunday, September 30, 2012

the comment: Call me Now (Free)

Call me Now (Free) Los skechers citywalk-Garzo tienen un dise?o muy atractivo y es confortable, Este producto fué entregado a tiempo, en definitiva fue una buena experiencia.

Excellent quality, excellent fit, my feet are ready for the winter and will be toasty warm. I had another pair for years, and although they were still serviceable, they looked pretty ratty. It was time to replace them when they started ripping out, eh? Finding them on sale was a bonus; I'll be wearing them for years to come.
the comment: Call me Now (Free)
Call me Now (Free) I placed my order on Sunday February 13th and was not expecting to see it at my door until Thursday on the 17th...WELL I received an email confirmation that it was shipped on Monday the 14th as promised which I kinda figured, but when I opened my door this afternoon (1:00 PM) on Tuesday the 15th my order was here and I was BEYOND HAPPY!! Not only with the promptness of delivery, but the product as well. Of course everyone immediately takes flight to try on new stuff as I am no different. So after trying on my new "Magical Lingerie" not only did I smile but my better half did too. "AMAZING" does no justice in describing the magic performed by this new accessory. THANKS FOR THE SMILES IN A BOX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment